Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Loving your body 101.

okay so every since i could remember ive always had a chest. it started when i got in the 4th grade and when i got to middle school i blossomed lol. so i had a lot of attention, attention i didn't like. i would actually wear hoodies and big over sized tshirts to try and hide what god had provided for me. i got the wrong attention from boys at that time and this also didn't make things easy for me. as i got older i really started to hate my chest and the fact that god gave them to me in the 1st place. i hated the attention i got and i dislike how big they were. nothing i wore couldn't give me the minimized affect that i wanted. when i turned 16 i started doing research on getting surgery done to go down a few cup sizes. i talked it over with my mom at that time and she was against it simply because she felt that i wanted to go under the knife to hide what i really was and there was no need for that. and she was right. while in high school i learned to accept what i have and to love it, i met girls who were in my same exact situation so i didn't feel alone. now in my twenties and feeling more and more acceptance for myself everyday. there is nothing wrong with what i have i guess fear of being and looking different bring on endless thoughts about yourself.  so don't ever doubt what was given to you, god made no mistakes in the creation of making you. love you, all of you to the fullest.

heres a video that i found relatable to this blog, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment