Wednesday, December 14, 2011

know your worth.

if you truly believe that you are worth a great deal then why have people treat you differently? Ive have seen this countless times with mostly women where they down grade them selves for someone else, and they shouldn't have to do it.  i have done it. looking back at it now i can call myself foolish but i didn't understand my own worth at that time. to have someone around just to say they are around is no good if they aren't going to even show respect. i had to learn the hard way and later to cut people out my life. i don't want to be swimming in negativity all day long, but there are people who live for that i on the other hand am not one of those people. my family and close friends have been a blessing and having them around me opened my eyes even wider to how i should be treated and the kinds of people i should want around me. i take everyday a step at a time and try to enjoy my life as best as i can surrounding myself with people who don't try to break me down. i know my worth is strong and built like a rock simply because i wont allow anything or anyone to try to ruin me. there are lots of people out there who cant stand to see someone happy and will do anything to see you fail. but understanding just how precious my worth is, i know that cant happen only because i wont let it. push forward and forget those who live in negative surroundings, you are much better than that. plus  things are so much better on this  side. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment